Friday, June 17, 2011

Selena Gomez `ill Hospitalized For Food Attributes`





Selena Gomez singer-actress, who recently was admitted to hospital because of that chocolate bar and treat Feti which health.The 'hitmaker who says
her mother, Mandy, he said that the were not good for the "victims of Kposhn" diet.she was now taking care of her the "mother.` A definitely following me around my mouth and shoving the vitamin. but at the same time, I insist




Friday, Gomez suffered severe pain in the head and medical help.I love M & Ms, cut-Kats, Snickers and movies try to Goobers. The food ... The problem is I don `t eat right. I may be all that `A is not good for me" femalefirst.co.uk quoted as saying 18-year-old love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP