Monday, October 1, 2012

Taylor Swift Fail Her in Love


She's Become Queen of Break-Up Songs for FansWhen it comes to love, Taylor Swift doesn’t forgive easily. Just as ex-boyfriend John Mayer. He said he was humiliated by Swift’s song “Dear John,” but Swift doesn’t want to hear it… literally.

“No! I don’t want to know, I don’t want to know,” she says in a new interview.
Swift, 22, has had more than a few sour relationships. Joe Jonas and Jake Gyllenhaal come to mind. Somehow they all end up as loosely veiled protagonists in her relationship songs Read More.

Taylor Swift Sexy Country Elegance
taylorswift glamour03 95x95 Taylor Swift Gets Prickly About Men Who Fail Her in Love (photo)taylorswift glamour02 95x95 Taylor Swift Gets Prickly About Men Who Fail Her in Love (photo)taylorswift glamour01 95x95 Taylor Swift Gets Prickly About Men Who Fail Her in Love (photo)taylorswift glamour04 95x95 Taylor Swift Gets Prickly About Men Who Fail Her in Love (photo)

One of her latest tunes, “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” is said to be about Gyllenhaal.
“It’s not that I’m this egomaniac and I don’t want to hear anything negative, because I do keep myself in check,” she tells Glamour magazine in their October issue.
“But I’ve never developed that thick a skin. So I just kind of live a life, and I let all the gossip live somewhere else. If you go too far down the rabbit hole of what people think about you, it can change everything about who you are,” she says, offering some sage advice.
In any event, she thinks Mayer is “presumptuous” to think the song is about him. “I never disclose who my songs are about,” she insists.
But one thing is certain, the song resonates with girls who have gone through similar breakups. “I think that song really hit home with a lot of girls who had been through toxic relationships and had found their way to the other side of it,” she says. “I’ve never looked out while singing a song during a concert to see so many girls crying.”
Taylor apparently will lay her heart out in a song, but not in an interview. She refused to discuss her current relationship with boyfriend Conor Kennedy, the son of Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who is four years her junior.
“I don’t talk about my personal life in great detail. I write about it in my songs, and I feel like you can share enough about your life in your music to let people know what you’re going through,” she says.
Her close-knit circle of girlfriends, which includes Emma Stone, Selena Gomez and a couple of girls from her band, is her anchor.
“I met Emma when I was 17, and I met Selena when I was 18. So they’ve experienced all of this with me, and they’ve also experienced their own amazing success, and somehow through all of it, we’ve stayed close,” she said.
As for her own life, she won’t go as far as saying it’s dark, twisted and complicated, but it isn’t “apple pie and sunshine and sprinkles and ponies,” either… not that there’s anything wrong with that. “I do love ponies and rainbows,” she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP