Saturday, July 19, 2014

Emraan Hashmi! I’m the headmaster in kissing


This is what Emraan Hashmi, has the launch trailer for their upcoming Raja Natwarlal, where he was asked about the youth as his cousin Alia Bhatt competition and make your day serial kisser!


"I'm the fucking department director. These children will last at least 10 years to replace me. Every year, must give at least four movies and meet as a director Kunal (Deshmukh), which says that 30% of the last movie that a little romance to add, "he said.His Humaima Malick Pakistani co-star said he thought the first actor" Besharam "in real life, like his avatar on the screen. "But when I met him, he ignored me completely, and that's when I realized that in real life, not a beautiful and shy man," she said. Siddharth Roy Kapur were also present (MD, Disney India) and KunalDeshmukh Manager. A presentation UTV Motion Pictures, the outputs

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP