Saturday, July 19, 2014

Katrina Kaif has worked very hard: Jacqueline Fernandez


Actress Jacqueline Fernandez, who is busy promoting his highly anticipated film "Kick" has praised his former co-star Salman Khan Katrina Kaif loved to work hard to be where she is today.


"We can do nothing without hard work. I feel, even if you do a good job, you still have to work harder ... I'm sure someone who is Katrina worked very hard and so that is one of today's greatest actresses, "said Jacqueline here." past five years I have been here (in Hindi filmdom) and we worked hard, "said the beauty of Sri Lanka.

The actress is open to doing special dance numbers in the film.

"If I were asked to appear, I do not care. Our (Bollywood) films are considered part of the song and the dance culture, so if I have the opportunity to sing a song in a movie, I think is good. dance and I love music, "she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP