Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ali Zafar Proved Her Self ! He Is The Best





Ali Zafar new album 'Jhoom' contains 12 songs, the musicians took three years if the market for non-film albums complete.Even not booming when Ali is not impressed by the development and said that he will try to
continue and hope to clean pastures.He Bollywood concluded with a small budget, quirky "Tere Bin Laden," but Pakistani singer Ali Zafar-actor will be seen next with Imran Khan and Katrina Kaif in a typical romantic comedy . It is also his first love music.The Film Focus is a romantic comedy in a very informal set-up. Imran and my brothers play. I `guys my very charming and flamboyant in the film that much of what he wants from life merges Ali Zafar said in a interview.And he is all praise for co-star Katrina Kaif, one of the divas who reign in Bollywood. It was a very good experience with Katrina. It is a very hardworking person and was very cooperative and fun on the set.
"Mere Ki Dulhan Brother" is produced by Yash Raj Films and directed by debutant Ali Zafar Abbas. "Tere Bin Laden" was also the first film director Abhishek Sharma. Why Ali Zafar sign with newcomers? Betrayal of his "One is not good scripts. I "heard Tere Bin Laden. Then finally I "for about 50 scripts Mother Brother Ki Dulhan" I recently signed another film, but I can not speak. Manufacturers will soon make an announcement.




Ali'The musician's new album 'Jhoom' was recently released by Yash Raj Music India and the world `s own label Ali, Alif Records in Pakistan. Anyone who has worked as a model for several advertisements in Pakistan, also in Pakistan's TV series "Lunda Bazar" negotiated "Kanch Ke 'and teen sitcom" Mr. Jeans. "The film is out Ali also brought the music, sound first love.

This time I tried, timeless music, rather than something that is interesting only for a week or two. I have what my heart and not what I was popular in the market, "said Ali, the first two albums, entitled" Huqa Pani "and" Masty ". Regarding the inspiration goes, I just thought that the music released today is being created, the soul is absent, doesn second `t touch a chord, and third, it has no shelf life. So I wanted the music I write is all that precedes "At first I was driven by the business side of music. Now he is more motivated by the spiritual aspect.
I am a singer, keep my job creating music, I can not get bogged down by the market or in the trade scenario is like this. I would if I was looking for some money, but I'm not looking for money from this album.Ali say I can not wait to win this album. Now, I know, solving a non-film album is not very cheap, I wish he was. Music does not play songs, but I think it is our responsibility as artists that we do not stop doing something we believe in I do if you are sincere in your music, it finds its way into people `s heart to feel.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP