Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ali Zafer Say ! I Am Very Comfortable In Bollywood





Representative Pakistani singer Ali Zafar, the fame of "Bin Laden killed, said her film a starting point and extended tours was on and wait 2-3 Bollywood films a year for what you want.
Abhishek Sharma "s" in your Bin Laden, "Osama bin Laden, with a sly comedy in the world of" Most Wanted Terrorists. Released last year's movie box office has received a notice from the heavy majority.
The "Bin Laden Bollywood stone for me in the future. I feel fortunate and blessed, and I love people and accept the film community is. Since my first film done well and people expect something from me. I do not want to disappoint, and best.I I am very happy in Bollywood. And look for long trips in Bollywood'm. In the industry for visit'm rush him. The highlight was two or three films a year, in an interview.
Will age 30, this year the actor Aditya Chopra `s brother in law," which stars Imran Khan and Katrina Kaif.There already is the highlight of debate Aditya Chopra's 'Dhoom 3', signed David Dhawan to "Mark s" Baddoor Chashma. But to remain speculation about the choice of representation of the singer silent.
"My brother of the bride Debutante Zafar Ali Abbas directed romantic comedy musical group of films about love triangle. It is expected that the film will be released in July.
Imran me and the brothers in this film. Katrina fiancee. The representative of Pakistan said in a fiery and beautiful that you out of life is a concern that the production of Yash Raj Films Peek is quiet.




I have a project of a large banner will be a surprise to all. Will be announced soon. In addition to director'm great and famous, a romantic comedy. Then he tells a different story that I liked, but nothing is finalized yet, know SM Zafar, Pakistan "Prince of Pop-General, as we do.
For co-stars, said: "I saw two Katrina and the movie 'Imran." Rajneeti "I am Imran" You're not going to Ya "as Hurricane Katrina was very good and" I hate love, love Stry. All actors are very good and hard. I have no difference with them media.Zafar report recently their music under the banner of Yash Raj Films in India and Jhoom album in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP