Sunday, February 6, 2011

Deepika Padukone Say ! I Have Find The Right Man





Deepika Padukone say'  I haven`t wrinkle of connubial. I serene have to find the desired man to
even consider marriage, Deepika told reporters at Imran shah and Avantika`s wedding reception Saturday where female came plant Sidhharth.
When the reporters asked Siddharth about their relationship, he too passed the buck on Deepika saying: "I have fated nothing as yet. You should ask her."




Commenting upon the rumours about his again Deepika`s relevance 'he said: I was out of the country when I heard of it, sound false me laugh.She is restful looking for the good man, says Deepika Padukone who is recurrently spotted with industrialist Vijay Mallya`s girl Siddharth after breaking up stow away Ranbir Kapoor.
Deepika, who featured eclipse Imran in "Break Ke Baad", said sensible was the urge for her to attend her co-star`s wedding reception.

she said' I owe it to Imran. I was shooting in Bhopal and have just landed and accession straight from the airport to attend the reception.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP