Friday, February 25, 2011

Katrina Kaif Said 'Sabr Ka Phal Meetha Hota Hai'





Bollywood beauty  Barbie Katrina Kaif seriously believe that patience was Metha Val large piece of mango on the logo of the new advertising campaign. Said that even adapting to the realities of life.

Katrin said a single word of many patients for a long time to come and think clearly heard nothing but sit on their interpretation of patience is not. Active on this issue and develop a plan and purpose to find what you want and it is the most important thing for me. Me waiting patiently for the right thing, and what you do while you wait.
This beautiful old-General 26, who built a big city glitter in only seven years, and also believes that the fate of life.Of course, hard work and dedication have played an important role, but something very important is a passion to make a difference. Mantra in my career and my life is to follow.




He also said that the property her.After slip of the 2003 campaign on the hunt for the "boom" with a bad start, with 'success story Namastey London and "the British actress born Apne', 'version, a Partner hello 'race' and 'Singh Kinng "political agitation Raajneeti" never forget that period.
But even with this step by step journey is a process of "Sheila Jawaan Katrina, which left the dance craze of tomorrow I said," I had a goal and I was very emotional, but I was not. rush the arrival of not getting something. I was lucky also developing opportunities at the right time for me.
Shot in Thailand specifications slice of orange clothing Katrina. It is the opinion of the designers Falguni and Shane Peacock pair of model.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP