Monday, February 21, 2011

Katrina Kaif Play A Role 'Seeta Aur Geeta' Remake





I'm really throw the way Roma performer.Katrina experienced representatives, saying that after all the courage I Dibakar original.To Hema Malini Banerjee Edition Jetta Katrina Kaif "Sita
and I get under the skin of her character you desktop played "on their partners stars Hema Malini, techniques to launch a knife wants to suggestions.
Katrina said, appears to play a lot of fun Hemaji, Geeta! I dare all ceiling fans in the police station - including the promotion you want to do. But what I heard again raise knives.When Hema to a private company, said the proposal for the Cat's office, and that was enough for veteran actress sports of course, why not? I think Katrina Seeta Aur Geeta "would make a wonderful Gita But I'm afraid it does not




work for me for him on all levels Jetta exciting to do the game much more energy than throwing knives Some -... something so simple as the scene that I won the first Indian knife throws, "Sapnon broker in the film about a gypsy. He has a lot of fun and I am sure that Hurricane Katrina would be fun to do this role.
Geeta Dharmendra actually played against bullets, and the husband went to the screen in the Indian film industry, and away one of the most popular being. From history, we have a "Sheila" aka "Katrina" is a special magic, unlike Mr. Kapoor screen.As like Gita, and Katrina in the Roma Street actors in the streets of entertainment that you want to play comfortably throw offices People under age.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP